Additional Requirements & Considerations
Please Note: The Admissions Cycle will begin again June 2013.
- Supplemental Information Form
This form is REQUIRED for admission to the University of Tennessee's College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Animal/veterinary work experience
- Recommendations/evaluations - You are must use the VMCAS electronic application (www.aavmc.org).
You must submit three (3) separate Confidential Evaluation Forms to VMCAS.
- Personal attributes
- Extracurricular and/or community service activities
- Leadership skills
- Personal statement/ Essay
- Knowledge of the veterinary profession
- Evidence of preparation for a veterinary career