Fees, Cancellations and Refunds
- Deadlines are handled by the local POCs. There is usually a limit on class size and most classes fill up. CAFSP does not provide specific policies as this is handled locally according to their provisions. However, local points of contact are given recommended guidelines for deadlines for registration. CAFSP prefers that all participants register for the course at least a week prior to the course in order to be able to fulfill the prerequisite web courses.
- Participants who are local, state, federal, tribal and territorial employees or officials can take the Special Processes at Retail Program at no cost. They are not obligated to pay for cancellation fees and thus would have no basis for refunds.
- For all other participants who are not local, state, federal, tribal and territorial employees or officials, they must pay for the web courses only. The cost of the web course is $75.00 US each or they can choose three (3) courses for $150.00 US. Instructor led courses fees vary due to cost of materials and course production.
- CAFSP does not accommodate requests for refunds. Under extreme circumstances cancellations by the registered participant for the web courses may be accommodated if requested prior to logging into the LMS to take a web course.
- At this time, there are no fees associated with the Instructor led course because the Instructor led course is only offered to local, state, federal, tribal and territorial employees or officials. If local Points of Contact wish to open seats in their course to participants who are not local, state, federal, tribal and territorial employees or officials, they may do so however this will take away from the number of seats for the target audience.
- Participants are not reimbursed by CAFSP for their travel to the instructor-led course. Participant expenses are the responsibility of their agency.