Below is a list of instrcutor-led courses that CAFSP offer. Click each course to view more information and to register for the class.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Community Based Response to All-Hazards Threats in Tribal Communities
- Isolation and Quarantine Response Strategies in the Event of a Biological Disease Outbreak in Tribal Nations>
- MGT332: Agriculture and Food Vulnerability Assessment Training
- MGT337: Food Vulnerability Assessment Training
- MGT364: Use of a Standardized Credentialing Program for Management of an Animal Response and Recovery
- PER259: Implementation of Effective Sharing of Information and Intelligence Related to the Importation and Transportation of Food