The UT College of Veterinary Medicine with support of Karl Storz Veterinary Endoscopy is offering an innovative minimally-invasive scoping course specifically designed to meet the needs of small animal residents in training. This unique course includes:
- A comprehensive syllabus and instructional videos on scope care
- 24+ hours of online didactic training and online assessments
- 6 days of hands-on laboratories (includes breakfast,lunch,and breaks)
- Certificates of completion for the online and laboratory portions of the course
The successful resident will learn flexible and rigid scope anatomy, handling and cleaning; laser physics, handling and safety; cystoscopy, rhinoscopy, bronchoscopy, upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopy, laparoscopy, thoracoscopy, and associated advanced procedures.
Early bird: until September 15, 2013 - $3,250*
Registration deadline: October 15, 2013 - $3,750*
* 5% discount for registration by mail or fax
Online training begins: December 15, 2013.
On-site laboratories: March 17-22, 2014
Online registrations coming soon.
For more information regarding registration or course content, please contact:
Dr. Jacqueline Whittemore
Download Flyer with Registration Form.