The majority of students in the CEM program have appointments as research assistants with their major professor. These assistantships come with a waiver of tuition and an additional monthly stipend. Typical sources to fund these positions may be through a grant secured by the major professor or some other external source. Availability of intramural funding from the College of Veterinary Medicine is very limited and is accessible only through the studentís major advisor.
- TOEFL Scholarship Program
- TOEFL Scholarship Program for applicants from China, India, Taiwan, & Japan
- UT Graduate School Fellowships
- The GRAPES database catalogs extramural funding opportunities of interest to prospective and current graduate students, students working on a master's thesis or doctoral dissertation, and postdoctoral scholars. It contains information on over 500 private and publicly funded awards, fellowships, and internships. Advanced search options allow users to refine their search by field, academic level, award type, award amount, and other criteria. GRAPES is maintained by the Graduate Outreach, Diversity and Fellowships Office at UCLA.
- Cornell Fellowships Database
- Allows searches by discipline, demographic, citizenship, degree, and keywords. Also sortable by deadline and award.