Application materials must be submitted to the University of Tennessee. Please send the requested items to the correct places to ensure that your application is given full consideration.
Materials to Submit (http://graduateadmissions.utk.edu/)
- APPLICATION*: Submit this directly to the UT Graduate School: https://www.applyweb.com/apply/utg/
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS: One (1) set from ALL former schools
- GRE SCORES: Please submit if you do not have a professional degree from a U.S.-accredited institution.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from referees. The referees should fill out the online recommendation form produced when that portion of your online application is completed.
- International Students: Include your TOEFL or IELTS score.
- APPLICATION FEE: $60 non-refundable
- *Be sure to select Comparative and Experimental Medicine as your major in the “Major Info” section of the online application.
- Review the UT Graduate School's Admission Guide for International Students: http://graduateadmissions.utk.edu/int-adm-guide.shtml
- Pay particular attention to all deadlines; there are no extensions: http://admissions.utk.edu/graduate/dates.shtml
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) results: (TOEFL) Minimum 550 for the paper exam, 213 for the computer exam, or 80 for the Internet exam; (IELTS) Minimum 6.5
- International Applicant Financial Statement
CEM Program Information
(Graduate Student Handbook PDF)
(Graduate Faculty List PDF)
Dates & Deadlines
Tuition & Fees
International Student Services:
International Student Services (http://web.utk.edu/~globe/students/index.php)
International Student Association (http://web.utk.edu/~intersc/)
International House (http://web.utk.edu/~ihouse/index.php)
University Housing (http://uthousing.utk.edu/tnliving/index.php)
Off-Campus Housing (http://www.knoxapts.com/)
Student Health Services (http://web.utk.edu/~shs/)