Tennessee Electronic Research Administration (TERA)
Tennessee Electronic Research Administration (TERA) system is a web-based information system (available from any computer with an active Internet connection) that supports the following areas of research and sponsored program administration:
- Proposal and award tracking and management
- Statutory and regulatory compliance for human subject research
- Statutory and regulatory compliance related to research on vertebrate animals
- Intellectual property tracking and management
- Conflict of interest disclosure and resolution
TERA’S primary module, the Proposal and Award Management System (PAMS) is the module used for proposal creation, electronic routing and approval, and award maintenance.
Accessing the System
Access the TERA-PAMS site at https://utia.tera.tennessee.edu/ramses
You must enter your UT NetID and password to continue.
For a brief introduction to TERA-PAMS proposal preparation, download The Least You Should Know about Proposal Preparation (PDF).