Welcome to Our House!
Tennessee is home to one of only 28 veterinary colleges in the country.
Every spring, the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine students organize an Open House for the community. This year's event will take place on Saturday, April 12, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Please check back to the site as we will update with information for the 2014 OPEN HOUSE event!
Some of the special activities this year include:
- Community Organizations
- Teddy Bear Clinic (bring your stuffed animal for a check-up)
- Canine Parade of Breeds (all kinds of dogs)
- K9-SOS (Security and bomb-sniffing dogs) Demonstration
- Dog Agility Demonstration
- DOG BITE Prevention video (important information for parents) with RUFUS
- Equine Parade of Breeds
- Farm Animal Breeds
- Information about Wildlife and Exotic Animals
- Learn about Physical Rehabilitation for Animals (Large & Small)
- and more...
Our priority at the UT Veterinary Medical Center is caring for sick animals that are entrusted to us and providing them the best care possible during their stay. We request that visitors keep pets at home to protect both our patients and your pets. Thank you!
- The University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine
- The College of Veterinary Medicine was established by an act of the Tennessee Legislature in 1974. The College is part of the University of Tennessee statewide system and is located on the Agricultural Campus of the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.