Services for the General Public
Community PAUSE offers limited services to non-UTCVM community clients. Some services may be fee-based.
- Up to three free consultation/counseling sessions (via telephone or in person) to offer emotional support, assessment and resource referral services.
- Up to three free clinical consultation sessions for animal-related professionals in the community.
- Ongoing Pet Loss Support Groups free to all community members.
- PAUSEline for information and resource referral.
- Information and resource materials about grief, pet loss, euthanasia decision-making process, etc.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction classes.