The Veterinary Public Health Concentration -- Foundation Courses
Please Check Course Availability to ensure that a course you are interested in will fit your schedule.
- Biostatistics (PH530), 3 hours
- This course is usually offered on Tuesday evenings of fall semester.
- Graduate Seminar in Public Health (PH509), 2 hours
- PH509 must be taken twice to meet the MPH requirements.
- It meets on Thursdays from 5:05 to 6:20 p.m. each fall and spring semester.
- Principles of Epidemiology (PH540), 3 hours
- PH540 can be substituted for Epidemiology (VM833) in the spring semester of the first year of the veterinary curriculum.
- PH540 usually meets on Wednesday evenings during spring semester.
- A request for the substitution must be made to Associate Dean James Brace.
- Health and Society (PH555), 3 hours
- PH555 usually meets on Monday and Wednesday evenings during the first summer session.
- Environmental Health (PH510), 3 hours
- PH510 usually meets on Thursday evening during fall semester.
- Public Health Policy & Administration (PH520), 3 hours
- PH520 usually meets on Thursday evenings during the full summer term (first and second sessions).